- Please carefully read all of the following.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW PASSPORT:
- One completed pre application for new passport CLICK HERE
- After receiving a new application from us do not sign
- You will sign later at the instruction of the Passport Agency Deputy
- Two passport type photos. We recommend that you have these pictures taken by a facility familiar with passport photo requirements such as Walgreens, CVS, etc.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship which may be one of the following:
- Original U.S. issued birth certificate
- Original U.S. Naturalization Document
- An expired U.S. passport that was issued for 10 years
- A letter of authorization (LOA)
- All of the above must be taken in person to an authorized Passport Acceptance Agent
- For a list of a Passport Acceptance Facility near you CLICK HERE
- Please note that the Passport Agency Deputy is required to charge an execution fee of $25.00 and should be paid separately from the Passport Agency fees
- The Passport Acceptance Agent Deputy will collect all of the above documents and place into an envelope that will be sealed by the Deputy.
- Do not open this envelope once sealed as it will void your application
- Inform the clerk you will forward sealed envelope to a private service for processing
- Forward all of the above to us
NOTE! For New Passports ONLY: when applying with the Acceptance agent:
- Make a copy of every document to be sealed in envelope by Acceptance Agent.
- Place the copies into the overnight envelope shipped to us along with the envelope sealed by the Acceptance Agent. If NOT your documents will be returned at your expense and can cause delays.
PROFESSIONAL | FAST | DEPENDABLE